Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Click Here to View Next Page You Might Also Like 26 Amazing Tiny House Designs 40 Sensational Breakfast Nooks to Brunch in Style 35 Cozy Living Room Ideas with Fireplaces 37 Rustic Living Room Ideas 27 Energizing Home Office Decorating Ideas 40 Sensational Breakfast Nooks to Brunch in Style
- Stunning laundry room remodel. What a transformation. Wait till you see the before photos. laundryroomdesign. Great laundry room decor at LaundryShoppe.com
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Small kitchens can be so adorable! I actually prefer a cozier sized space, they are so homey. Today on the blog Im featuring some budget-friendly ideas for small kitchens no matter what style you love! I ❤️ this cottage kitchen by @prettyhandygirl via @betterhomesandgardens Find the post via the link in my profile >http://theinspiredroom.net/2016/05/12/ideas-for-small-and-budget-friendly-kitchens/ smallkitchen kitchenideas
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo
- Lookie What I Did – My Picture Gallery Wall (*for inspiration and DIY hangers/chalk holder) (*Note her way of laying the frames out before putting it on the wall. Smart!)
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- A woman lays chicken wire over her ugly fireplace. 3 hours later? This is incredible!
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- If You Want To Bring Happiness | living room decor | living room design | living room wall decor | Farmhouse style | modern Farmhouse | rustic decor | Joanna Gaines | fixer upper | apartment therapy
- How to decorate a living room with 7 EASY TIPS! See how at www.settingforfour.com