Photo via: bestdiy-ideas.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TUTORIAL :: DIY WIRE BASKETS :: Make your own woven wired basket! Very cool. // Four Corners Design
- I thought this is such a neat idea for your gallery wall. A little different than your typical gallery wall.
- This is such a great idea!
- 5 INSPIRATION SETTINGS FOR YOUR INDUSTRIAL LOUNGE ROOM_see more inspiring articles at http://vintageindustrialstyle.com/inspiration-settings-industrial-lounge-room/
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- BACKORDERED UNTIL JUNE 2017 Make your own beautiful centerpieces with our easy DIY kit Includes 24 feet of pearl garland and 100 feet of natural jute twine Rustic pearl wire is easy to bend and reusab
- 42. How to Feng Shui Your Home – 50 Amazingly Clever Cheat Sheets To Simplify Home Decorating Projects
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Living Room Update: Ceiling Fan Swap | blesserhouse.com – A bland, boring living room gets a makeover with a modern industrial farmhouse style ceiling fan – Casablanca Caneel Bay.
- How To: DIY Industrial Coffee Table
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Industrial Coffee Table @istandarddesign