Photo via: catesthill.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decor Inspiration Ideas: Living Room | nousDECOR.com
- Spruce up your window treatments by making this inexpensive no-sew roman shades from mini blinds! See the tutorial on our site now!
- 5 curtains, diy, home decor, reupholster, window treatments
- Decorating With Old Shutters | Taking old shutters and an old arch window for a focal point over the …
- console table from shutters – Google Search
- Farmhouse style living room, modern farmhouse living room by Julie Warnock Interiors. (The clock is the XXL Skyscraper clock from Wayfair.)
- A living room full of ship lap, natural light and a view of the custom island apron from a recently completed project!! chandelierdevelopment shiplap naturallight
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- A streamlined design with inverted pleats gives the Murano window panel a modern sensibility. Wooden buttons stacked in sets of three accent this linen-like panel in solid neutral shades. With back ta
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆