Photo via: livingroomdid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want your guests sinking into your living room furniture cushions to soak up each others delightful conversation instead of crowding in your kitchen or awkwardly standing around? Focus on your seating arrangements and add these six elements to make future entertaining in your home smooth, cozy and natural.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- This cosy living room area includes cushions and candles – perfect for creating a romantic vibe
- This rose gold terrarium is stunning. A wonderful geometric shape and a great way to not only bring plants into your home, but be bang on trend with this geometric shape and rose gold colour.
- cool 99+ Wonderful Minimalist Living Room Decor Ideas http://www.99architecture.com/2017/02/27/99-wonderful-minimalist-living-room-decor-ideas/
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- Nightstand Styling. Simple and elegant ways to style your nightstand. Bedroom Nightstand Styling. Bedroom NightstandStyling NightstandStylingIdeas MyTexasHouse
- Try putting inspirational messages on clipboards and hanging them on the wall. | 29 Impossibly Creative Ways To Completely Transform Your Walls
- 10 Ways to Infuse Your Home with Hygge Vibes| TheNest.com
- 5 Ways to Create a Cozy Living Space
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living