Photo via: providenthomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- two couches facing each other with coffee table/ottoman in the middle
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Memorial Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% off SITEWIDE!
- repost @siesta.home welovenew A bright and colourful living room. What do you think about colourful sofas ? Comment below decor interior interordesign interiorinspiration homedesign homestyle homeinspiration design livingroom sittingroom p
- Want your guests sinking into your living room furniture cushions to soak up each others delightful conversation instead of crowding in your kitchen or awkwardly standing around? Focus on your seating arrangements and add these six elements to make future entertaining in your home smooth, cozy and natural.
- 3 Likes, 1 Comments – 🎀Christin 🎀 (@frostinghomedecor) on Instagram: “Good morning friends! I am so thankful for each and every one of my clients and future clients…”
- 5 Types Of Bookcases You Should Know Before Purchasing One
- Awesome tips on why a white sofa is the best choice for families with young kids, and how to stay sane about furniture stains!
- CREATE A SPRING INSPIRED SOFA- Part of creating a beautiful home is giving a nod to the season! Sofas can help you breathe spring air into a room!
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- love the idea of using a chunky shelf above the couch – especially if you dont have a mantel to decorate!
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- Why You Need a White Slipcovered Sofa