Photo via: interiorhomescapes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Exposed brick wall painted white aged, thick white floating shelves, fresh flowers, chunky wooden table and industrial ceiling pendants
- Shon Parker lightened the paint color and darkened the ceiling beams in a southern living room. The custom sofa is covered in a Duralee velvet; the tusk table and the ottoman, in a Larsen velvet, are both from Baker.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- White frame and exposed wood top furniture works great against the cool grey walls.
- Monicas fireplace makeover…beautifully whitewashed brick. For us, grey washed brick with a lighter grey paint color to flank the fireplace…actually, a greige would likely be better because the warmth of the brick still comes through…
- Marsala Living Room | Living Room with Beams | Terracotta Living Room | Grey Sofa
- How to Install Faux Wood Beams and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines with DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse ideas.
- exposed duct and great shelf on skirted table
- Decorating With a Tan Sofa Look at that window and the ceiling!
- “golden tones are easier to work with than lemony tones, which can be too intense and have a ‘highlighter’ effect.” With a “suite” of closely related shades—from the ceiling to the rich wood floor
- Neutral Living Room with High Coffered Ceiling
- Living Room Update: Ceiling Fan Swap | blesserhouse.com – A bland, boring living room gets a makeover with a modern industrial farmhouse style ceiling fan – Casablanca Caneel Bay.