Photo via: theglitterguide.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Rustic Coffee Table | Ana White | DIY Coffee Table | Farmhouse Coffee Table | Rustic X Coffee Table | Farmhouse Décor | Rustic Décor | Cottage Style | Home Décor
- vintage style coffee table from pallet video, painted furniture, pallet
- How to Style a Coffee Table.
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Coffee Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Scandinavian Interior Design Style// nordic interiordesign
- DIY wooden couch sleeve. Creative alternative to the end table or coffee table
- Give Old Pallets New Life by Turning Them Into a Coffee Table!
- DIY Tufted Coffee Table Bench.
- Coffee table, shelf, couch…a symmetrical, very soothing arrangement
- Chic living room features a gray linen sofa lined with blue pillows facing a brickmakers coffee table placed atop a jute rug.