Photo via: amummytoo.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Sectional in center instead of against the walls. Dark couch and neutral curtains
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- DIY Fireplace Wood Mantel, white mantelpiece, step by step, great deal to save you money
- exposed duct and great shelf on skirted table
- Love this gallery wall with cool colors and mid century furniture
- white washed ceiling with exposed beams
- living roreminds me sooo much of my room …b room I mean shed I had back home that I paintend when I was 14, bold white frame work and warm tones and accent art
- Grey walls, amazing art and vibrant cushions! All what I would consider different styles yet they work so well together.
- Top Product Reviews for nuLOOM Soft and Plush Looped Diamond Shag Grey Rug (92 x 12) – Overstock.com
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Exposed brick wall painted white aged, thick white floating shelves, fresh flowers, chunky wooden table and industrial ceiling pendants