Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- arched windows; living room
- Jennifer Brouwer Design: Contemporary blue and gray dining room with blue gray wall color and white coffered …
- East Coast House with Blue and White Coastal Interiors: The kitchen and dining room opens to a cozy family room with causal furnishings.
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- Victoria White Micro Marble with Black Cast Inset Electric Fireplace Suite, 0000003686522
- Dark blue walls with black and white accents.
- Living Room decor – rustic farmhouse style. Grey sofa, white pillows, grey gingham pattern, large wall clock over sofa | juliecwarnock
- repost @designville.cz weovenew A very chic and beautiful example of a large room with a minimalist design. Do you like decor interior interordesign interiorinspiration homedesign homestyle homeinspiration design livingroom sittingroom phot
- Eye For Design: Decorating With Mismatched Dining Room Chairs….. love this mismatched grey chairs, not so much on everything else
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.