Photo via: thecreativityexchange.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from our 2017 Color Forecast. Inspired by the intersection of luxury goods and fair trade goodness, this palette relies on arctic neutrals, blush roses and wild browns like Coral Island SW 6332, Brandywine SW 7710 and Stardew SW 9138.
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- laundry/mudroom Long walks in the woods in late autumn show an abundance of chocolate brown, mushroom gray, spiced orange, and wine red. Take inspiration from the outdoors to make over your entryway with these deep BEHR paint colors.
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- 30 Color Palettes Inspired by the Pantone Spring 2017 Color Trends | See all 30 color schemes for inspiration at http://sarahrenaeclark.com
- Location can really drive a homes style. A home in Minnesota can be beachy and gorgeous in aesthetic, but there is something so right about bohemian homes located in tropical places. Carley and Jonathan Summers have fully embraced their southern Florida lifestyle and have created a space with an eclectic mix of global finds and seaside pieces.Carley, photographer and interior stylist, and her husband Jonathan, CT technologist and musician, initially set out to find a home with historic v…
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!