Photo via: theletteredcottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An Eclectic Take on Mid-Century Modern – STUDIO MCGEE
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Love laid-back loft style? Achieve the layered boho look with MyHomeSense. Piles of cushions and throws invite lengthy weekend lounging. We always have a soft-spot for layered rugs, adding the perfect amount of pattern play and softness underfoot. Visit us in-store for lovable, layered loft style!
- nice 99 Mid-Century Modern Living Room Interior Design http://www.99architecture.com/2017/03/04/99-mid-century-modern-living-room-interior-design/
- This chair features a Mid-Century Modern shape and navy velvet upholstery. The button-tufted back cushion adds tailored finesse. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Mid-Century Modern Side Table, Hairpin Legs, Wood, Nightstand, End Table, Sofa Table, Corner Table, Square, Small by CaseModern on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/460947456/mid-century-modern-side-table-hairpin
- Swing-arm lamps for better lighting – Mid-Century Overarching Wall Sconce, $319, West Elm.
- walnut finish | light wood | closeup detail | Sideboard Cabinet | Mid-Century Modern | Retro Furniture | Interior Design
- “We the mix of refined design and eclectic charm in designer @olivialaurendesigns 650-square-foot condo. Tour the entire home, visit…”
- neutral and eclectic living room with lots of black and white accents
- eclectic home design, antique farmhouse living room decor
- Create An Eclectic Gallery Wall!