Photo via: blogg.skonahem.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An inspirational image from Farrow and Ball – Lounge with walls in French Gray Estate Eggshell, trim in London Stone Estate Emulsion and ceiling in Blackened Estate Emulsion.
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Remember textile designer Carolina Irving‘s stunning Parisian home? Well, it’s been shot again, this time by the French publication Série Limitée. The fantastic photos by Jean -François Jaussaud reveal Carolina relaxing in her fabulous leopard Irving & Fine coat. I can’t get enough of her iznik ceramic collection (I’m already itching to get back to Istanbul!) and layered textiles. Below, …
- Have you ever seen anything so fresh and simple? Spark an instant warmth with this fireplace surround tile design – Hampton Carrara Polished Amalfi Marble Mosaic Tile – 12 x 12 in.
- Living room – grays, blues and whites. I love the stripped curtains and the overall color scheme
- I am doing this to my mantle – South of Grand Fireplace – Grand Homes & Renovations
- my scandinavian home: A home of a collector in rich, warm tones
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Hague Blue by Farrow & Ball – unusually painted on the ceiling as well for a deep rich sumptuous feel to a room See this Instagram photo by @matthewsmitharchitecture • 36 likes
- Salon Drab is one of my favourite colours Farrow & Ball has launched this month. It is such…
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…