Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easily add natural elements into your decor with these simple patchwork rustic stars.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Tis the perfect season for knits – not only for your wardrobe but also for your home. Adding a knitted blanket or pillow to your couch or bed makes for a comfy and cozy room for you and your guests.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Turn up the coziness with cabin chic style this season. Add a few accent cushions or wall art with a deer motif or go full on cabin fever with antler print curtains.
- Turn Your Apartment Into A Cozy Winter Den refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/diy-cozy-apartment-ideasslide-4 Tassel Branch ChandelierConvincing your friends to eschew restaurant reservations in the name of eating the contents of your crockpot is much easier when your tablescape situation is this grammable. Head to your local florist (or park!) to find a branc…
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- Vadodara-based a+t associates, founded by Archis Patel and Tanvi Rajpurohit in 2011, is one of the most promising design studios to watch out for! Inspired by Tadao Ando, Hiren Patel, Gurjeet Singh Matharoo, Sandeep Khosla and profoundly influenced by Dipen Gada (with whom they both worked), the duo live by the Scott Adams diktat “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep”! With their nicely created Profile on TFOD The Future O…
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Living room makeover plans and paint colors to transform our builder grader town home living room into a cozy, pretty, modern farmhouse living room!
- Most of these are under $10 bucks! Affordable farmhouse pillows available on Amazon! Get the Fixer Upper style for your home while shopping in your jammies! Joanna Gaines loves using neutral pillows to create farmhouse style. All the links on the blog | www.theharperhouse.com