Photo via: howtobuildit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- old window shelf
- I enjoy decorating this shelf from Hobby Lobby. So fun to find vintage pieces to decorate with.
- Vintage, Paint and more…: Throwback Thursday – Ana White Shelf
- Farmhouse Dining Room Makeover – easy planked wall, diy hanging lantern display, vintage mantel turned into a shelf and pretty farmhouse vignettes
- Magnolia Market cotton wreath- HGTV Fixer Upper
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Use a curtain rod to hang a wreath or quilts! What a fantastic way to be able to swap things out seasonally!
- Fixer Upper host Johanna Gaines adds a trademark magnolia wreath to the renovated living room, shown on HGTV.com.
- A frame of chicken wire makes a perfect backdrop for a wreath! This one was a dated Fall print to start.
- The Graphics Fairy – DIY: Transfer Printable – French Grain Sack with Wheat Wreath
- Decorating With a Tan Sofa Look at that window and the ceiling!
- Wooden window shutters from Hillarys – light living room inspiration – window treatments – scandi-style interiors