Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Retro Danish Style – Black Teak Sideboard …
- Reese Teak End Table
- Having gone from record breaking heat earlier in the week, to something resembling winter weather, this fireplace is looking very appealing. How does it look to our Northern Hemisphere fans?
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- entryway cabinet.
- Jenna Sue: Living Room Details: DIY Cabinet, Tree stump table and Sofa Slipcovers
- Cabinet made from salvaged windows.
- DIY Cabinet Entryway Bench Instructions-20 Best Entryway Bench DIY Ideas Projects Furniture
- Built in china cabinet with lighting, drawers and storage, can be a Butlers pantry when you only have hallway space available
- Painted cabinet
- walnut finish | light wood | closeup detail | Sideboard Cabinet | Mid-Century Modern | Retro Furniture | Interior Design
- Bay Harbor Islands by One D B Architecture 18 Living room, ideas, apartment, design, furniture, interior, room, decoration, house, home, indoor, cabinet.