Photo via: postcardsfromtheridge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Memorial Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% off SITEWIDE!
- My Domaine recently featured my apartment on their site and we’ve loved seeing all of the comments and feedback from readers. A few people have asked for more specific information and detail…
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Vintage Inspired Rugs from Joanna Gaines. Farmhouse style area rugs for every room in your home.
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Spruce up your window treatments by making this inexpensive no-sew roman shades from mini blinds! See the tutorial on our site now!
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- 2,359 Likes, 56 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Good Saturday morning, friends! Today, ontheblog Im sharing a few of my favorite vintage…”
- Down with the flu but enjoying the pretty view up on the blog I shared all about how I turned our eclectic glam living room into a mid century modern oasis on a budget! (Link in profile) http://liketk.it/2qgYz @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome
- Put the finishing touches on any look with accessories from Ashley Homestore. Bedding, rugs, wall d_cor, pillows and more are all waiting to help turn your house into a much more comfortable home, at Ashley Homestore.
- Here is our set of 6 Free Printable Harry Potter Prints. We are offering them in 8X10 and 5X7! Drop by The Cottage Market and snatch up Harry and 5 more of his friends. Perfect for a Gallery Wall, Great Childrens Room Artwork. Fabulous Free Wall Art! Fabulous Free Printables! They are magical!