Photo via: cococozy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- Red is a must-have colour this time of year. Team silky smooth red velvet upholstery with a rich chocolate wool carpet and gleaming gold accessories. Photography: Mark Scott. housebeautiful.co.uk
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Bright and White, even at night! I love the brightness white textures bring to a space, day or night. Pillows, throws and accessories from HomeGoods. Sponsored Pin.
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- This chair features a Mid-Century Modern shape and navy velvet upholstery. The button-tufted back cushion adds tailored finesse. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Put the finishing touches on any look with accessories from Ashley Homestore. Bedding, rugs, wall d_cor, pillows and more are all waiting to help turn your house into a much more comfortable home, at Ashley Homestore.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.