Photo via: rikkesroom.blogg.no
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want your guests sinking into your living room furniture cushions to soak up each others delightful conversation instead of crowding in your kitchen or awkwardly standing around? Focus on your seating arrangements and add these six elements to make future entertaining in your home smooth, cozy and natural.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Most of these are under $10 bucks! Affordable farmhouse pillows available on Amazon! Get the Fixer Upper style for your home while shopping in your jammies! Joanna Gaines loves using neutral pillows to create farmhouse style. All the links on the blog | www.theharperhouse.com
- Shop for Safavieh Adirondack Modern Abstract Blue/ Silver Rug (9 x 12). Get free shipping at Overstock.com – Your Online Home Decor Outlet Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O! – 18661113
- Wonderful Ways to Use Cushions to Redecorate Your Living Room
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- If youre low on space, get creative! Use Command picture hanging strips and velcro to keep remotes and controllers in one place when not in use.
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- gray+and+yellow+and+green+living+room | It is a mix of NAVY blue and LIME green with neutral hits of grey and …
- If it cant be plaid, the next best thing is a pretty shade of green!
- graphite gray and green~ my husband even said elegant… we have a winner!