Photo via: diy.allwomenstalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- unsure about committing to a lot of pattern or wallpaper. Make it art that you can change out seasonally. cozy contemporary
- Instead of a gallery wall, use Ikea picture ledges so you can swap out the art and frames whenever you want!
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- To get rid of the light that comes through the sides of your curtains, slip one of the curtain ring clips onto the rod bracket. No more side light!
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- How to hang a gallery wall the perfect way
- How to hang a gallery wall the right way
- Lookie What I Did – My Picture Gallery Wall (*for inspiration and DIY hangers/chalk holder) (*Note her way of laying the frames out before putting it on the wall. Smart!)