Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- A woman lays chicken wire over her ugly fireplace. 3 hours later? This is incredible!
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- I need a mantle for our fireplace! And I love how this one is decorated for fall, even with a TV above it!
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Fireplace with TV
- Dimplex Montgomery TV Stand with Electric Fireplace gets free shipping to your business from Wayfair Supply – Great deals on all office products with an amazing selection to choose from.
- Shiplap Fireplace with Built-Ins ~ www.theuniquenest.com
- ethanol fireplace with built-in storage
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- I saved this table from the landfill and I am so glad I did! Its GORGEOUS now! And so easy to do! [media_id:3022938] [media_id:3022941] First I sanded it down…