Photo via: pro.casa.abril.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- Like the stone feature on either side of the TV. Something like this for our little wall in the entryway? LIGHTING : Indoor / Outdoor More at FOSTERGINGER @ Pinterest .
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Inside this home, the living room has been sunken down into the floor, making it a unique feature and the copper tv surround draws the eye even more, creating a dramatic look.
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- ikea hack More
- I need a mantle for our fireplace! And I love how this one is decorated for fall, even with a TV above it!
- living room measurements TV viewing, room by room measurement guide for remodeling projects
- corner tv shelf built in – Google Search
- Easy Farmhouse Style TV Stand Makeover
- kathy ireland Office by Bush Furniture Volcano Dusk TV Stand
- art above tv A lovely white console complete with Greek Key trimming at betterafter.net