Photo via: pro.casa.abril.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- ikea hack More
- living room measurements TV viewing, room by room measurement guide for remodeling projects
- tv frame..love this …
- Lose the TV stand and use shelves instead. Love this look.
- Remodelaholic | Build a Farmhouse Style TV Console/Sideboard
- corner tv shelf built in – Google Search
- Gallery Wall Around a TV
- Furnishing ideas living gray sofa TV wall wood white brick wall
- kathy ireland Office by Bush Furniture Volcano Dusk TV Stand
- the TV will have to go in front of the window..looks nice with curtains flanking the other sides
- Great idea for how to decorate around your TV! Post includes full source list for frames and art!