Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- Looking for a solution for hanging pictures on your TV wall? This is a formula that I’ve used again and again. candiceolson
- Like the stone feature on either side of the TV. Something like this for our little wall in the entryway? LIGHTING : Indoor / Outdoor More at FOSTERGINGER @ Pinterest .
- I need a mantle for our fireplace! And I love how this one is decorated for fall, even with a TV above it!
- I loved disguising the monster tv with this chic trellis wallpaper. The deepness in colors connects with the darkness of the wood shelving so the Tv disappears.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- TV over Fireplace? Read THIS first!
- Inside this home, the living room has been sunken down into the floor, making it a unique feature and the copper tv surround draws the eye even more, creating a dramatic look.
- Lose the TV stand and use shelves instead. Love this look.
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- IMGP3495.jpg Photo: This Photo was uploaded by JaymieLO. Find other IMGP3495.jpg pictures and photos or upload your own with Photobucket free image and …
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …