Photo via: alwaysneverdone.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BACKORDERED UNTIL JUNE 2017 Make your own beautiful centerpieces with our easy DIY kit Includes 24 feet of pearl garland and 100 feet of natural jute twine Rustic pearl wire is easy to bend and reusab
- Wow! DIY Industrial wire mail baskets from a $5 cleaning caddy – such a clever idea!
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- Reid Woven Baskets | Woven of natural raffia and shoelace, these three baskets lend color and texture to your space while offering stylish storage.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- This nightstand… isnt she cute?! Build your own! Check out our YouTube tutorial! The link is…”
- cool 99 DIY Farmhouse Living Room Wall Decor and Design Ideas http://www.99architecture.com/2017/03/04/99-diy-farmhouse-living-room-wall-decor-design-ideas/
- How To Make Pillow Case From Sweater http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/hw56 Instead of buying pillow cases, why not make your own? It’s unique: no one will have the same pillowcase as yours.
- Free your Wild :: Beach Boho :: Living Space :: Bedroom :: Bathroom :: Outdoor :: Decor + Design :: See more Bohemian Style Home Inspiration @untamedorganica
- The curtains are from Calico Corners, I am either going to have to make a pair or buy them, love this check. This blog has super cute decor.
- Entryway Storage | Make Your Entryway More Welcoming | DIY Ideas
- DIY Vintage Clock Table: Make this vintage clock table with some flea market finds! Easy and budget friendly to do and the result turns out so beautiful for your home.