Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- With DelightFULL you will find unique home lighting inspirations! More information at http://www.delightfull.eu/en/
- I enjoy decorating this shelf from Hobby Lobby. So fun to find vintage pieces to decorate with.
- Finally some decor that doesnt have gold accents. This is more my style! Neutrals with silver.
- Brown fall hydrangeas in galvanized containers / Part of Instant, abundant mantel decorating with hydrangeas! by Funky Junk Interiors for ebay.com
- Tuscan decorating with canyon color
- 21 Modern Living Room Decorating Ideas | Page 15 of 21 | Worthminer – but with some colour and timber accents
- In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from our 2017 Color Forecast. Inspired by the intersection of luxury goods and fair trade goodness, this palette relies on arctic neutrals, blush roses and wild browns like Coral Island SW 6332, Brandywine SW 7710 and Stardew SW 9138.
- How To Make Pillow Case From Sweater http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/hw56 Instead of buying pillow cases, why not make your own? It’s unique: no one will have the same pillowcase as yours.
- Bring a shabby chic charm to your home by adding pieces of wall decor from Kirklands Flea Market Collection. They are full of bright colors, one-of-a-kind styles and vintage designs!
- Another great inspiration for Power’s home—which has a color palette of predominantly neutrals and black—is the work of interior designer Darryl Carter. “I love how the…