Photo via: daymewalther.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- the TV will have to go in front of the window..looks nice with curtains flanking the other sides
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Monicas fireplace makeover…beautifully whitewashed brick. For us, grey washed brick with a lighter grey paint color to flank the fireplace…actually, a greige would likely be better because the warmth of the brick still comes through…
- A Swirled Peas Shower Curtain brings top quality, unique style to your bathroom! Make a beautiful, bold design statement and personalize yours today. Swirled Peas Shower Curtains also make the perfect
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- How To Make Pillow Case From Sweater http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/hw56 Instead of buying pillow cases, why not make your own? It’s unique: no one will have the same pillowcase as yours.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- Use a curtain rod to hang a wreath or quilts! What a fantastic way to be able to swap things out seasonally!
- I stumbled onto a post at Calling It Home today that features nearly 200 pretty room reveals. It’s a part of their “One Room Challenge” series, and Vanessa Francis‘ before & after kitchen is one of my favs. Before… …after! Gorgeous, huh? Kris’ makeover (from Driven by Decor) was so fun to see too. Before… …after! Here’s …