Photo via: daymewalther.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- the TV will have to go in front of the window..looks nice with curtains flanking the other sides
- Monicas fireplace makeover…beautifully whitewashed brick. For us, grey washed brick with a lighter grey paint color to flank the fireplace…actually, a greige would likely be better because the warmth of the brick still comes through…
- A Swirled Peas Shower Curtain brings top quality, unique style to your bathroom! Make a beautiful, bold design statement and personalize yours today. Swirled Peas Shower Curtains also make the perfect
- How To Make Pillow Case From Sweater http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/hw56 Instead of buying pillow cases, why not make your own? It’s unique: no one will have the same pillowcase as yours.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- I stumbled onto a post at Calling It Home today that features nearly 200 pretty room reveals. It’s a part of their “One Room Challenge” series, and Vanessa Francis‘ before & after kitchen is one of my favs. Before… …after! Gorgeous, huh? Kris’ makeover (from Driven by Decor) was so fun to see too. Before… …after! Here’s …
- Use a curtain rod to hang a wreath or quilts! What a fantastic way to be able to swap things out seasonally!
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Quick feng shui. Tips like this seem so simple but can really improve your perception of your surroundings (for example, taking out the trash gets rid of any bad odors). Promoting these positive feelings and good energy is the essence of feng shui.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.