Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- Monicas fireplace makeover…beautifully whitewashed brick. For us, grey washed brick with a lighter grey paint color to flank the fireplace…actually, a greige would likely be better because the warmth of the brick still comes through…
- Built in china cabinet with lighting, drawers and storage, can be a Butlers pantry when you only have hallway space available
- This Entry Way Gallery Wall Idea is perfect for any area in your home. Get your Gallery Wall Idea prints here. How To Create the perfect Gallery Wall.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- – Overview – Details – Why We Love It – This 12-light chandelier with airy geometric circles has a large presence and striking gold finish. It would be stunning light fixture in a foyer, family or din
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling