Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IMGP3495.jpg Photo: This Photo was uploaded by JaymieLO. Find other IMGP3495.jpg pictures and photos or upload your own with Photobucket free image and …
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- This holiday season, discover great style for every room. Take 15% off furniture, in stores or online on zgallerie.com through 11.11.2015.
- Like the stone feature on either side of the TV. Something like this for our little wall in the entryway? LIGHTING : Indoor / Outdoor More at FOSTERGINGER @ Pinterest .
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Keep your yoga mats easy to grab and organized by building your own yoga mat rack. Perfect for a home gym. Free plans and template included.
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling
- DIY Fireplace Wood Mantel, white mantelpiece, step by step, great deal to save you money
- Spruce up your window treatments by making this inexpensive no-sew roman shades from mini blinds! See the tutorial on our site now!
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods