Photo via: itunes.apple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- laundry/mudroom Long walks in the woods in late autumn show an abundance of chocolate brown, mushroom gray, spiced orange, and wine red. Take inspiration from the outdoors to make over your entryway with these deep BEHR paint colors.
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Jennifer Brouwer Design: Contemporary blue and gray dining room with blue gray wall color and white coffered …
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- KITCHEN _ Interior color scheme. I have the orange-ish (terra cotta) color for the walls and am looking for turquoise colors to balance it.
- Shop for Safavieh Adirondack Vintage Ombre Light Blue/ Dark Blue Rug (9 x 12). Get free shipping at Overstock.com – Your Online Home Decor Outlet Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O! – 17337164
- Pastel shades of blue and brown colours with a gray tint are harmoniously supplemented by flax and anthracite shades. Celadon brings a special depth to the.
- Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray (daylight) This color is absolutely beautiful in my living room and dining room.
- beautiful space. good colors though. White, brown, the beige color or whatever that is on the walls. nice light in the room.