Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- DIY Vintage Clock Table: Make this vintage clock table with some flea market finds! Easy and budget friendly to do and the result turns out so beautiful for your home.
- Put the finishing touches on any look with accessories from Ashley Homestore. Bedding, rugs, wall d_cor, pillows and more are all waiting to help turn your house into a much more comfortable home, at Ashley Homestore.
- This makes me wonder if maintaining some of the wall makes sense. What will the sight lines be?
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Coffee Table Concept A meet-and-greet area just off the entryway makes for a casual transition into the house.
- Who doesnt love some cute galvanized decor and on a budget, no less! Bring some affordable farmhouse style into your home. I think I love that basket for less than $25!! | Style Trend: Galvanized Decor on a Budget | TheTurquoiseHome.com