Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to change the look of a home with just a few smaller updates – Small changes impact the home in big ways when it comes to decorating.
- Family Room Farmhouse Facelift! | Check out this living room / family room makeover – a touch of charm and a whole lot of character and fixer upper design in this cape style family room space. GinaKirk.com @ginaekirk
- I posted this picture of the boys playing in our living room on Instagram a few days ago, and I had smattering of questions about our engineer print portraits. I aim to please, so here is a little tut
- Coffee Table Concept A meet-and-greet area just off the entryway makes for a casual transition into the house.
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- Living room makeover plans and paint colors to transform our builder grader town home living room into a cozy, pretty, modern farmhouse living room!
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Farmhouse Dining Room Makeover – easy planked wall, diy hanging lantern display, vintage mantel turned into a shelf and pretty farmhouse vignettes
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Update your fireplace focal point for year-round enjoyment. With a few savvy styling tips, your hearth can reflect the changing seasons. Keep your year-round mantel décor simple and stylish, then layer seasonal accessories to carry you through the holidays and beyond.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.