Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Living Room? – This gorgeous contemporary and casual rug is a dream for interior decorators, and showcases lovely rich colors like white, grey and burgundy.
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- The fireplace with mounted television is a great feature for this modern styled living room. Bel Air Estates in Ancaster, Ontario. By Landmart Homes. hamont livingroomideas
- Living Room decor – rustic farmhouse style. Grey sofa, white pillows, grey gingham pattern, large wall clock over sofa | juliecwarnock
- Sherwin Williams Balanced Beige – we just painted the living room this color. LOVE IT!!
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- Monicas fireplace makeover…beautifully whitewashed brick. For us, grey washed brick with a lighter grey paint color to flank the fireplace…actually, a greige would likely be better because the warmth of the brick still comes through…
- ikea stocksund sofa – This might be a nice kid friendly and inexpensive sofa option for the rec room….
- How To Choose a Paint Color: 10 tips to help you decide. *I used Dover White in the breezeway. This was the best off white for the lighting in this room.