Photo via: thepixelodyssey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- Happy Friday my friends! I hope you have all had a wonderful week. I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve posted color combinations, our summer schedule has been a little crazy, but today I wante…
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- My baby boys nursery is all about calm grey and white tones with a touch of navy. The classic cross print and assortment of printables brings it all together.
- Bright and White, even at night! I love the brightness white textures bring to a space, day or night. Pillows, throws and accessories from HomeGoods. Sponsored Pin.
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Inside this home, the living room has been sunken down into the floor, making it a unique feature and the copper tv surround draws the eye even more, creating a dramatic look.
- Favorite type of wood floor This WILL be the new flooring in the house…once we demo ALL this horrid tile!
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- This is a pine shot glass hanging display. It holds 12 of your favorite shot glasses. It measures 10 1/2 inches high by 9 1/4 inches wide. It is made
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!