Photo via: vintagerevivals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Ella Rose – a beautiful, grayed out pink – I LOVE this color! A color in the new line of paint by Joanna Gaines and Magnolia Market
- These two stripes work together beautifully! The pillow with the white background and thin blue stripes plays off the bolder pattern so perfectly.
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- This makes me wonder if maintaining some of the wall makes sense. What will the sight lines be?
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- DIY Thin Brick Wall Tutorial by www.shanty-2-chic.com… Easy and so cute!
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table | Its Your Home