Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Colorstep Stripe Cotton Dhurrie Rug – Black/Stone White | West Elm – love this rug and so cheap!
- These two stripes work together beautifully! The pillow with the white background and thin blue stripes plays off the bolder pattern so perfectly.
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- I think the kids would love this with pictures of fun times past.
- Living Room? – This gorgeous contemporary and casual rug is a dream for interior decorators, and showcases lovely rich colors like white, grey and burgundy.
- Jennifer Brouwer Design: Contemporary blue and gray dining room with blue gray wall color and white coffered …
- Blue and White living room with François & Co mantel. Omgosh! My perfect living space, a little coastal w country French
- East Coast House with Blue and White Coastal Interiors: The kitchen and dining room opens to a cozy family room with causal furnishings.
- Crisp living room
- bird curtains and blue glass knobs :)- i love birds, my whole living room is blue bird themed
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.