Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Grey walls, amazing art and vibrant cushions! All what I would consider different styles yet they work so well together.
- This dark, thin line really makes this wall paint work.
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces. Paint two mason jars in white and lightly distressed and decorated with felt sunflowers with twine tied around the rim of the jar, then put them in a an old bucket.
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- East Coast House with Blue and White Coastal Interiors: The kitchen and dining room opens to a cozy family room with causal furnishings.
- Chairish Get the Looksofa // suzani throw // Mayan painting // side table // bus blind // x-base leather stool // “Penny” Kilim pillow // Bolivian textile ottoman // “Stella” Kilim pillow // Ronald Julius Christensen print // “Lyla” Kilim rug // striped mid-century chair // blue glass lamp
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.
- Blue and White living room with François & Co mantel. Omgosh! My perfect living space, a little coastal w country French
- Jennifer Brouwer Design: Contemporary blue and gray dining room with blue gray wall color and white coffered …