Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- These adorable canvas prints from HomeGoods pair perfectly with this gallery wall. Theres so many cute ones to choose from its hard to get just one! (Sponsored pin)
- Grey walls, amazing art and vibrant cushions! All what I would consider different styles yet they work so well together.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- This dark, thin line really makes this wall paint work.
- My baby boys nursery is all about calm grey and white tones with a touch of navy. The classic cross print and assortment of printables brings it all together.
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- Beach Colors… Second from left is our house colour. Thinking one of the next two would work in the main floor bath??
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces. Paint two mason jars in white and lightly distressed and decorated with felt sunflowers with twine tied around the rim of the jar, then put them in a an old bucket.
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- East Coast House with Blue and White Coastal Interiors: The kitchen and dining room opens to a cozy family room with causal furnishings.