Photo via: ramshackleglam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grey walls, amazing art and vibrant cushions! All what I would consider different styles yet they work so well together.
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- All The Greenery – These Holiday Decor Instas Are So Festive – Photos
- DIY Home Decor – Love these farmhouse decor ideas at the36thavenue.com …So much inspiration!
- These two stripes work together beautifully! The pillow with the white background and thin blue stripes plays off the bolder pattern so perfectly.
- These 12 air purifying plants are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have some great ideas for low maintenance air purifying plants for my home! Definitely pinning!
- LOVE these DIY Bar Stools… Free plans for tall or short stools! SO EASY! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- These adorable canvas prints from HomeGoods pair perfectly with this gallery wall. Theres so many cute ones to choose from its hard to get just one! (Sponsored pin)
- Quick feng shui. Tips like this seem so simple but can really improve your perception of your surroundings (for example, taking out the trash gets rid of any bad odors). Promoting these positive feelings and good energy is the essence of feng shui.
- two couches facing each other with coffee table/ottoman in the middle
- Scandinavian Living Room Incorporating Different Colours