Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Stylish Stockholm apartment – via Coco Lapine
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- My Domaine recently featured my apartment on their site and we’ve loved seeing all of the comments and feedback from readers. A few people have asked for more specific information and detail…
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- From a luxurious duck egg sofa to a chic nest of tables, our collection of pretty pastel furnishings and floral accessories are all you need to give your living space an instant lift this spring
- Bring a shabby chic charm to your home by adding pieces of wall decor from Kirklands Flea Market Collection. They are full of bright colors, one-of-a-kind styles and vintage designs!
- Junk Chic Cottage: Fall is in the Air!
- Thoughts from Alice: Boho Chic Living Room Makeover: Finding the Perfect Rug
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.