Photo via: amandacarolathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- The calm before its time to play again. Make the most of any space.
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- taking photos, select a slew of favorites and have them printed and framed. they bring a splash of color and tell stories. I want to do that – its like an Instagram wall!
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- Red is a must-have colour this time of year. Team silky smooth red velvet upholstery with a rich chocolate wool carpet and gleaming gold accessories. Photography: Mark Scott. housebeautiful.co.uk
- Remember textile designer Carolina Irving‘s stunning Parisian home? Well, it’s been shot again, this time by the French publication Série Limitée. The fantastic photos by Jean -François Jaussaud reveal Carolina relaxing in her fabulous leopard Irving & Fine coat. I can’t get enough of her iznik ceramic collection (I’m already itching to get back to Istanbul!) and layered textiles. Below, …
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to