Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- fireplace (with gas insert), builtins, and windows to top – but windows all the way across since no chimney.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- @househaven on Instagram: “My lovely friend Alita @life_with_alita tagged me to play for lightandbrighttuesday ! Please check out Alitas feed because she has a beautiful home and is truly a beautiful person! sharing the sun streaming into our family room and onto our built in shelving. Always love walking into this sight, especially on sunny mornings! Thanks for thinking of me Alita! (also sharing early for brightwhitewednesday!)”
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- East Coast House with Blue and White Coastal Interiors: The kitchen and dining room opens to a cozy family room with causal furnishings.
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.