Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- The Easiest DIY Floating Shelf Tutorial!
- Here is our set of 6 Free Printable Harry Potter Prints. We are offering them in 8X10 and 5X7! Drop by The Cottage Market and snatch up Harry and 5 more of his friends. Perfect for a Gallery Wall, Great Childrens Room Artwork. Fabulous Free Wall Art! Fabulous Free Printables! They are magical!
- To get rid of the light that comes through the sides of your curtains, slip one of the curtain ring clips onto the rod bracket. No more side light!
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Guide to the easiest indoor plants
- 5 curtains, diy, home decor, reupholster, window treatments
- Frame a cozy bay window nook with dark rustic wood, like CLOTH & KIND does here, to add a rustic touch to modern, neutral-toned interiors.
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- The curtains are from Calico Corners, I am either going to have to make a pair or buy them, love this check. This blog has super cute decor.
- Living room – grays, blues and whites. I love the stripped curtains and the overall color scheme
- the TV will have to go in front of the window..looks nice with curtains flanking the other sides