Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shiplap Fireplace with Built-Ins ~ www.theuniquenest.com
- Sherwin Williams- Sea Salt. Benjamin Moore- Revere Pewter. Benjamin Moore- White Dove.
- Good news, renters. White is in. When two major paint companies, Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams, chose shades of white for their pick of 2016 (Simply White and Alabaster, respectively), your plain, unpaintable walls became your greatest asset.
- sawnailandpaint.com – Sher Williams Indigo Batik color mixed in Benj Moore Advance (bc SW ProClassic cant be done in dark colors)
- Cliffside Gray by Benjamin Moore
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- These two stripes work together beautifully! The pillow with the white background and thin blue stripes plays off the bolder pattern so perfectly.
- Galapagos Green ~ Benjamin Moore
- Hale Navy (Pottery Barn) vs. winner – Van Deusen Blue (Benjamin Moore). Eggshell finish.
- Benjamin Moore Paints; Iced Slate/2130-60. Turner Street Residence; Library remodel and renovation.