Photo via: ruemag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- In a Manhattan apartment, the studys existing millwork was refreshed with a peacock shade, the sofa is by Avery Boardman, and the tea set is by Hermès. DESIGNER: Hein + Cozzi PHOTOGRAPHER: Durston Saylor HOMEOWNER: Loida Nicolas Lewis
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Vadodara-based a+t associates, founded by Archis Patel and Tanvi Rajpurohit in 2011, is one of the most promising design studios to watch out for! Inspired by Tadao Ando, Hiren Patel, Gurjeet Singh Matharoo, Sandeep Khosla and profoundly influenced by Dipen Gada (with whom they both worked), the duo live by the Scott Adams diktat “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep”! With their nicely created Profile on TFOD The Future O…
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- The fireplace with mounted television is a great feature for this modern styled living room. Bel Air Estates in Ancaster, Ontario. By Landmart Homes. hamont livingroomideas
- Loft Life by Hunting for GeorgeThis inspiring loft apartment situated in Australia, was designed in 2016 by Hunting for George.
- A streamlined design with inverted pleats gives the Murano window panel a modern sensibility. Wooden buttons stacked in sets of three accent this linen-like panel in solid neutral shades. With back ta