Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- Luxury design is often connected with metallic shininess. Metals have this empowering visual that bring a whole new level to an interior design, so make sure to play with them.
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Emily Henderson on Instagram: “Now that I’m moving into an English cottage, I’m having serious gifters regret about giving this adorable little cupboard to @ginny_macdonald. At least I know it’s in loving home (but I’m still silently kicking myself for letting it get away). @zekeruelas”
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- Happy Friday my friends! I hope you have all had a wonderful week. I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve posted color combinations, our summer schedule has been a little crazy, but today I wante…
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Bring a shabby chic charm to your home by adding pieces of wall decor from Kirklands Flea Market Collection. They are full of bright colors, one-of-a-kind styles and vintage designs!
- The Living Rooms Youll Want to Copy in 2014: With the year coming to a close, its time to play favorites.
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.