Photo via: sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Choose a Paint Color: 10 tips to help you decide. *I used Dover White in the breezeway. This was the best off white for the lighting in this room.
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Outdoor Livingroom…yes, please!!….lightning rods ok….the N.E.S.W goose is perfect for me.
- Loft Life by Hunting for GeorgeThis inspiring loft apartment situated in Australia, was designed in 2016 by Hunting for George.
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Memorial Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% off SITEWIDE!