Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- Such a warm room! Love the table
- This is such a great idea!
- Wow! DIY Industrial wire mail baskets from a $5 cleaning caddy – such a clever idea!
- Stylists Tip: Theres a reason the Chesterfield is such a style icon, and this chic sofa is no exception to the rule. Its rolled arms invite lounging with a…
- I thought this is such a neat idea for your gallery wall. A little different than your typical gallery wall.
- How to add crown molding to bookshelves for an upscale look– such an easy project with a BIG impact!
- Remember textile designer Carolina Irving‘s stunning Parisian home? Well, it’s been shot again, this time by the French publication Série Limitée. The fantastic photos by Jean -François Jaussaud reveal Carolina relaxing in her fabulous leopard Irving & Fine coat. I can’t get enough of her iznik ceramic collection (I’m already itching to get back to Istanbul!) and layered textiles. Below, …
- Grey walls, amazing art and vibrant cushions! All what I would consider different styles yet they work so well together.
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest