Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- Such a warm room! Love the table
- Wow! DIY Industrial wire mail baskets from a $5 cleaning caddy – such a clever idea!
- This is such a great idea!
- How to add crown molding to bookshelves for an upscale look– such an easy project with a BIG impact!
- Remember textile designer Carolina Irving‘s stunning Parisian home? Well, it’s been shot again, this time by the French publication Série Limitée. The fantastic photos by Jean -François Jaussaud reveal Carolina relaxing in her fabulous leopard Irving & Fine coat. I can’t get enough of her iznik ceramic collection (I’m already itching to get back to Istanbul!) and layered textiles. Below, …
- Grey walls, amazing art and vibrant cushions! All what I would consider different styles yet they work so well together.
- Stunning laundry room remodel. What a transformation. Wait till you see the before photos. laundryroomdesign. Great laundry room decor at LaundryShoppe.com
- Not usually a fan of b&w furniture, but the effect in this room is lovely.
- Home library: Ive always loved a library table and this one is no exception. home library. Brockschmidt & Coleman | Elle Decor
- I stumbled onto a post at Calling It Home today that features nearly 200 pretty room reveals. It’s a part of their “One Room Challenge” series, and Vanessa Francis‘ before & after kitchen is one of my favs. Before… …after! Gorgeous, huh? Kris’ makeover (from Driven by Decor) was so fun to see too. Before… …after! Here’s …