Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You might want to buy some Airstone at Lowes when you see what this woman did in her living room!
- what a great home decorating before and after home interior design 2012 home designs
- Console of all Consoles!! look at those stunning handcut MURANO glass elements – a common feature in our Lifetime Collection from Italy. See more @ www.sovereigninteriors.com.au
- repost @siesta.home welovenew A bright and colourful living room. What do you think about colourful sofas ? Comment below decor interior interordesign interiorinspiration homedesign homestyle homeinspiration design livingroom sittingroom p
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- 13 weeks till our European wedding. 🙈 Not sure what Im more excited about. rhodeshotel greece 💕
- This Laundry Room Makeover transforms this little closet with wasted space into a functional laundry area with just a few simple changes!
- I stumbled onto a post at Calling It Home today that features nearly 200 pretty room reveals. It’s a part of their “One Room Challenge” series, and Vanessa Francis‘ before & after kitchen is one of my favs. Before… …after! Gorgeous, huh? Kris’ makeover (from Driven by Decor) was so fun to see too. Before… …after! Here’s …
- Where youve lived signs. What a great history…and reminder of all the friends along the way.
- This rose gold terrarium is stunning. A wonderful geometric shape and a great way to not only bring plants into your home, but be bang on trend with this geometric shape and rose gold colour.