Photo via: homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- corner office or study area with double sliding barn doors, by Shumacher Homes
- The study room is a space that should reflect a persons character and individuality. It should be organized, furnished and decorated in a way that allows
- Perfect size table for entry way by the hall or in the basement under the TV
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Vintage Inspired Rugs from Joanna Gaines. Farmhouse style area rugs for every room in your home.
- Gorgeous entertainment center by C&W Custom Woodworking in the Cincinnati area. housetrends https://www.housetrends.com/specialist/C-W-Woodworking
- This Entry Way Gallery Wall Idea is perfect for any area in your home. Get your Gallery Wall Idea prints here. How To Create the perfect Gallery Wall.
- Basement media room…No big deal…just freaking amazing
- Basement stone entertainment center with ikea cupboards www.shannacreatio… Más
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!