Photo via: homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- corner office or study area with double sliding barn doors, by Shumacher Homes
- Perfect size table for entry way by the hall or in the basement under the TV
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- Contemporary White Family Room Seating Area
- Chestnut Hill Residence Seating Area – Rachel Reider Interior Designs
- Found it at AllModern – Nivedita Turquoise Area Rug
- Coffee Table Concept A meet-and-greet area just off the entryway makes for a casual transition into the house.
- This Laundry Room Makeover transforms this little closet with wasted space into a functional laundry area with just a few simple changes!
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.