Photo via: experiencecentury.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Navy, white and natural color story for a modern living room design | Image via Studio McGee
- Mountainside Remodel – neutral textures in the living room || Studio McGee
- An Eclectic Take on Mid-Century Modern – STUDIO MCGEE
- Studio McGee (@studiomcgee)
- Living Room Inspiration: Navy, Blush and Gold Living Room by Studio McGee
- Winter Decor Trend: 34 Stylish Silver Accessories And Decorations | DigsDigs
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- these are awesome! DIY real wood curtain rods with a Restoration Hardware look for a fraction of the price maisondepax.com
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Fifi McGee // A Brighton lifestyle, interior and baking blog: 3 ways to style a lamp: Part 1 (& amazing Loaf giveaway)
- BEHR Paint: Silver Drop – 790C-2 in Eggshell BEHR Paint: Popped Corn W-B-200 Trim, ceiling and doors in Flat
- Finally some decor that doesnt have gold accents. This is more my style! Neutrals with silver.