Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Frame a cozy bay window nook with dark rustic wood, like CLOTH & KIND does here, to add a rustic touch to modern, neutral-toned interiors.
- How to build a DIY sofa side table for about 15 dollars! Step by step instructions
- How To Build A Table For The Space Behind Your Couch
- how to build a 2×4 farmhouse bench for less than $20
- ethanol fireplace with built-in storage
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- DIY: How to Build a Ladder Shelf – tutorial shows each step. This is a great beginners project – Making it in the Mountains
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Farmhouse entryway table with hanging window for a room divider. IG @bless_this_nest
- Decorating With Old Shutters | Taking old shutters and an old arch window for a focal point over the …