Photo via: architecture.ideas2live4.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Vintage Sarouk rugs all day every day Up and on the site tomorrow morning. Just in time for our Memorial Day sale (stay tuned for more details)!!
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Wooden window shutters from Hillarys – light living room inspiration – window treatments – scandi-style interiors
- DIY: How to Build a Ladder Shelf – tutorial shows each step. This is a great beginners project – Making it in the Mountains
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- This nightstand… isnt she cute?! Build your own! Check out our YouTube tutorial! The link is…”
- A streamlined design with inverted pleats gives the Murano window panel a modern sensibility. Wooden buttons stacked in sets of three accent this linen-like panel in solid neutral shades. With back ta
- We are loving the start of this gallery wall including our MINI Lydia faux deer head. Thanks to our client @adbartl for giving us a sneak peek!
- In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from our 2017 Color Forecast. Inspired by the intersection of luxury goods and fair trade goodness, this palette relies on arctic neutrals, blush roses and wild browns like Coral Island SW 6332, Brandywine SW 7710 and Stardew SW 9138.